Location: San Angelo, Texas
The 9th & Main Church of Christ built an auditorium in 1957. Times were not too good and the building was basically a worship space with two small restrooms in the rear corners. The room was simple and although it worked well for many, many years, the church longed for a nicer space.
Sunday Haus, L.P. was retained to provide the new direction for the renovation. New faceted glass windows, new pews and lighting, with new interior wainscots, made the difference. A new gabled foyer and front entry replaced the tired old shed roofed porch. The plastered exterior harmonized the worship and educational wing. When the new roof was complete the years of age disappeared.