Location: Snyder, TX
Building Area: 10,000 sqft (approximate)
Completion Date: 1994
The church's sanctuary, built in 1949 was in need of a face life and restoration, as seen in the first image. The original exterior Tudor Design was enhanced with eight beautiful art glass windows with stone-surrounds carved from Texas Hill Country limestone.
After removing the contemporary design features inside, graceful Tudor arches were designed for the rear choir wall and for the side aisle colonnades.
The electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems were updated and new theatrical lights, house lights and ventilation systems were added. The new design permitted the choir area to be widened six feet.
Finally, facade pipes were added for the organ, the room's acoustics were re-balanced and a new sixteen input sound system was installed.